Samsung Galaxy Y is one of most popular low budget android phone with decent specification and high build
quality. This mobile is very popular among Android Developers too, many ROM’s are made for this and all worked very well. Now, you can have iOS 7 interface and feel on you phone too by installing iOS7 Custom ROM on Galaxy Y GT-S5360 smartphone.
This Custom ROM features almost same looks, feels and features as original iPhone does.
Features of iOS7 Custom ROM
Very stale ROM based on latest precy cm7.2
Themed like IOS
IOS7 alike ControlCentre
Modified Popup menu,text fields,volume up and down and others to look like IOS
Apps are resized to fiexed to fit in Galaxy y screen
and much more
Flash ROM and explore yourself
Make sure you phone is charged more than 30%
Make sure you have backup your mobile data such as application(if needed), SMS, MMS, Contacts saved on mobile and other personal data.
Enable the USB Debugging in your mobile by following these steps, Go to setting> application> development and check USB debugging box.
You must install mobile drivers using kies, download it here: Kies
iOS7 Custom ROM download it here: iOS7 Custom ROM
GT-S5360_CWM.zip download it here: GT-S5360_CWM.zip
Precy cm7.2 kernel.zip download it here: Precy cm7.2 kernel.zip
How to Install iOS7 Custom ROM on Galaxy Y GT-S5360
1. Download all files(Custom rom, Gt-S5360 CWM.zip and Precycm7.2 kernel ) and put them into the SD, make sure to put them in root directory instead of any sub folder.
2. Turn off your phone and connect it PC or computer.
3. Now press and hold “Volume up + Home Button + Power key” simultaneously until phone boot to recovery mode.
4. Now from recovery mode menu, select “install zip from SD card”, and select Gt-S5360 CWM.zip and press home button to confirm it and this will take you to new recovery mode.
5. From menu select “mounts and storage section” and select the same and then mount all the following things; mount/data, mount/sd card, mount/system, mount/cache
6. Now, back to menu and select install the zip from SD card and this time select Precycm 7.2kenel file (named [kernel]cm#2.tar) and tap home button to confirm the selection.
7. Now, its time to install ROM, go back to menu and again “select install zip from SD card” and select your custom ROM zip file and tap home button to confirm and it will take little time to install.
8. After all done, go back to menu and select “wipe data cache” and select “wipe data/factory reset” and then reboot system now.
You have successfully installed iOS7 Custom ROM on Galaxy Y GT-S5360.